Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday June 12: Day two and completely exauseted!



Another fun, packed to the rim day in Florence! We started off at 7am packing up to move to a different hotel, which I was excited about because there were bugs in my old hotel bed! We then took pictures around the Duomo, a huge, beautiful church in the center of Florence. 

After taking some great shots, we went to  Grom gelato where we got to watch them make it! It is evidently the most well known gelato shop in the world, although I had never heard of it! While eating out delicious gelato, we took lots of pictures with each other. 

For the rest of our afternoon, we hiked up a GIANT hill/mountain to an olive press. Although I was completely exhausted by the time we got to the top, the view was so worth it! 



1 comment:

  1. Abby you look great! The pictures are stunning and you are showing early signs of inheriting Grandy Liz's gift with the camera : ) I miss you and I can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back. Keep the blog updates coming- they're really fun to read! xoxoxo Auntie Christine

    ReplyDelete